Lambretta Australia is pleased to announce the release of a new Pirelli Limited Edition
V Special 200.
“I am excited to release the new limited edition Pirelli model,“ says Lambretta Australia Brand Manager Goetz Neugebauer. “The model offers an added level of uniqueness for our customers as well a great way to mark the special occasion of the Pirelli - Lambretta revival, which began back in the 1950s.”
Only 999 Lambretta Pirelli Limited Edition V Special scooters are being released around the world to celebrate the reunion of the two iconic Italian brands. Only 25 will reach Australia, making the model highly sort after by Lambretta enthusiasts.
“My advice is to act quickly as these will not last long. Pre-orders are available now and stock will be here next month (November) just in time to enjoy over summer.”
Available in a new limited edition two tone matte grey/gloss black colour scheme for $5,390 inc GST plus on road costs and comes with a 2 Year Lambretta Factory Warranty.
For further details head to the Pirelli Limited Edition V Special 200 model page.
LIMITED EDITION PIRELLI
V SPECIAL 200
- Iconic Lambretta Fix Fender
- Limited edition two tone matte grey/gloss black colour scheme
- Red highlights & V Special badges
- Pirelli Angel Scooter tyres with highlighted Pirelli logos
- Limited edition numbered name plate
- Steel body work on tubular frame
- 169cc 4T engine with direct fuel injection
- Front and rear disc brake with Bosch ABS System
- LCD display
- LED headlight, tail light and indicators
- 12 V Charger
- Integrated glove box
- Luggage hook
- Side and main stand
- Large luggage area under the seat