Excitement is building as Lambretta Australia edges closer to its official release date.
“Everything is on track for our official launch party,“ says Lambretta Australia’s Brand Manager Goetz Neugebauer. “We are so excited that we have decided to release in advance our Australian model range and pricing. Then later this month we will release our Lambretta dealer network and make the announcement of the official release date.”
Lambretta Australia will launch with the Lambretta V model. This model will be available in two style variations, the Lambretta V and the Lambretta V Special. Each of the two styles will be available in either a 50cc, 125cc or 169cc engine configuration, making a total of six models with eight colour options across the range.
The key difference between the two styles, the V and V special, is the type of front guard (fender) used on the model.
The Lambretta V model will come with a conventional 'flex' front guard that moves with the steering, like the majority of scooters on the market today.
The V Special model showcases Lambretta’s iconic ‘fixed’ front guard. The fixed front guard was first introduced with the 175 TV in 1957. Ever since it has been a signature Lambretta design feature, now inherited by the new model, continuing the iconic Lambretta style into the 21st
century.MODEL RRP + ORC
V50 & V50 Special $3,590
V125 & V125 Special $4,290
V200 & V200 Special $4,990
- Real steel body and framework construction
- Italian quality componentry and premium finish
- Aluminium front grill, handlebar components and trim
- Interchangeable panels for the ultimate personal look
- Front and rear disc brakes (50cc has a rear drum brake)
- V125 & V125 Special features combined braking system (CBS)
- V200 & V200 Special comes with ABS
- Signature LED headlight, taillight with integrated and indicators
- Combined digital/analogue dashboard display
- Ample underseat storage
- Glove box with USB port
- Side stand and centre stand
- Pirelli Tyres